The Cottage website is here North York Moor Holiday Cottages
Offering generous self catering accommodation in the North Yorkshire Moors
The well appointed holiday cottage provides a spectacular panoramic views across the Moors
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, it lies within easy reach of nearby Sleights, Grosmont and Egton Bridge. Grosmont includes a terminus for the North Yorkshire Moor Railway, providing an Orient Express Service during the summer season. Situated in the middle of Heartbeat country.
Full website with vidio tour click North York Moor Cottages
North York Moors cottages fully equipped accommodation is only 5 miles from Whitby on the Yorkshire coast, and is surrounded by great walks, places to eat and a whole host of activities.
Provisional booking form lower down.Ground Floor Entrance porch leading into the hallway
- Lounge with two very comfortable sofas seating five. TV with DVD and VHS players.
- Dining room and Kitchen areas: Large open plan kitchen and comfortable dining area with wonderful views across the Esk valley. Dining table seats six.
- Living room opens onto the patio area & rear garden.
- Utility Area: fully fitted, lovely sunny area overlooking the rear garden.
- WC: Victorian style toilet and hand basin.
- The garden is equipped with a BBQ and table and chairs in the summer season.The gardens to the front and rear are fully enclosed.Please could guests for safety reasons remain within this area and not stray onto the land behind the house.
First Floor 3 Large bedrooms and lovely family bathroom
- Bedroom 1 , Large double with En Suite bathroom/dressing area, queen-size bed and spectacular views across the Esk Valley.
- Bedroom 2 double with views across the Esk Valley.
- Bedroom 3 Single room with outlook over the pretty rear garden. Both these rooms are adjacent to the bathroom
- Famil Bathroom
- Telephone 01274 614650
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season||Winter Season|
|June 2nd – June 9th||Mar 31st – Apr 14th||Feb 11th – Feb 18th||Jan 7th – Feb 11th|
|July 21st – Sept 1st||June 9th – July 21st||Apr 14th – Jun 2nd||Feb 18th – Mar 31st|
|Dec 23rd – Jan 5th||Sept 1st – Sept 29th||Sept 29th – Oct 27th|
|Oct 27th – Nov 3rd|
|£825 per week||£695 per week||£585 per week||£495 per week|
North York Moors Holiday Cottages Contact Form